Monday, April 6, 2009

What now?

I went to the coupon class- it made sense to me at the time. I am now looking at my two Sunday papers and the info I have from class and am wondering WHAT NOW? It is all Greek to me- ok,not even Greek, I'm going to say it may as well be written in Chinese. Help. What do I do? I am forgetting what I need to do to hone my couponing skills- what's next? I am currently staring at two Sunday papers and a blank expression on my face...

I need help from a coupon guru- I am totally lost right now...HELP!

4 comments:

craftyashley said...

You make me laugh so hard! Just imagining you with coupons all over!

The Nebs said...

Try http://www.savvyshopperdeals.com/ She lives in northern Utah, but you'll get the idea. I think I have it figured out for the most part, now I just need to actually get coupons! I have a few other links on my blog that might also help, but Savvy Shopper is one of my favs.

Cheryl Whitney said...

Amber is going to be here in about one hour or so.........she is going to help me with my coupons....because, i do have them....i've been clipping like a maniac.... maybe if you can get away one evening....she can help us BOTH.... I just don't think it's a kid friendly environment to learn about coupons at the same time we have babies to tend too..... lol -- let me know!!! love you sweetie!!!

lacie tidwell said...

YEAH!!!!! I NEED to sneak away- I know you have YW's one night- is it Tues or Wed? Anyhow I can sneak away at nights NO PROBLEMO! Just let me know when- and as long as I don't party TOO late no sweat! so let me know which night works for you (aside from saturday night- I have to take Brian to St. George on St. morning for a wedding and we're driving home late at night- then church for me at 9am- I will lok glorious for Easter!ha!) Yeah can't wait to learn coupon skills!