Monday, April 13, 2009

Montessori Monday...

I am taking a little hiatus from Montessori Mondays- basically because I am SWAMPED with getting this new school launched. Am I crazy for doing this- sometimes I think so- but I am fueled with a passion to create a loving and enriching environment.

So here's a school update- two full-time students OFFICIALLY and two part-timers. YEAH! Enrollment is filling up! I am currently securing an ideal location (possibly) cross your fingers!

I went to Tai Pan Trading in St. George during my awesome day trip (thanks Kelly) and I stocked up on small dishes, baskets, ect. I am currently putting together an inventory list on things I'll still need- I'll keep you posted on my progress!

Life is crazy sometimes, but it's how we handle the craziness that defines us. I am learning this, and I am pushing forward to make my Montessori school the best it can be. I am raising the bar for myself, to achieve a high quality school- and I know I'll make the mark.

Thank you all for your love and support! It empowers me to keep going!

No comments: