Monday, April 6, 2009

Montessori Monday...

I am excited to see how people are EAGER to learn about the Montessori method! I feel as though I am being used as an instrument to educate people in understanding how children process the world. In understanding this process,we as adults and teachers set the tone of the environment to respond to the child in a positive way.

I am currently ordering Montessori materials for my classroo and it is invigorating (and expensive). I am so excited to teach again, I am excited to provide a safe, secure, and intellectually stimulating enviornment for young minds to explore and absorb all the knowledge around them. I am grateful I was able to train with the best Montessori traning center in the country. I am grateful for teaching at a high standard for four years. I am now ready to bring this amazing method of teaching to more children, and enrich thier lives.

I am feeling amazing right now, that I can provide this opportunity to other children and spread my talent and knowledge to others to enrich thier lives. It is extremly rewarding. Enrollment is filling up, but there are a few spots still available for part-time and full-time. I cannot wait to begin the new school year.

No comments: