Thursday, April 16, 2009

Catch-22

As a writer and an English major, I often view my life sequentially, and this is the scene where the climax has occured and disaster has struck. Currently my life is in Catch-22 mode. To keep it brief I can't refinance our house because of Ryan's job but I HAVE to refinace because of Ryan's job- uhhh that's what I call a catch-22 (or as Ryan would call it 'what the freak?'). I did love the book, but I'm not loving it in terms of it relating to my life.

Whatev.

On a happier note...

I am REALLY close to finishing my book it's scary...and exciting...mostly exciting...

3 comments:

the Queen of Harts said...

Hang in there, Honey. Life has a way of being sweet as long as you keep the right perspective.

The Smith Family said...

It will all work out how it is suppose to. Good job on almost finishing the book. I hope to be able to read it someday :)

lacie tidwell said...

Thanks guys! And Krista I hope you WILL read it someday...:) I hope people will actually read it (and not mock me TOO much) :)