Monday, April 13, 2009

Six Month Stats

So, being the mama I am, I had to talk about Hailyn's six month trip to the doctor today!(Dont' you just want to munch those cheeks off!?)


This is a picture of her on her six month mark (the ninth- also her Uncle Dustin's birthday!) she is wearing the cutest little 'Guess' outfit my friend Laura got for her-she wear it often now that she can fit into it- I LOVE it- she looks so cute! Thanks Auntie Laura!

She's doing great, she's slid a bit on the scales but the doc isn't worried because she's still in the curve and it's exactly what both Ryan and I did- the kid is going to go from being a giant baby to a shrimp kiddo to an average adult- what can you do?

Height: 25.75 inches/%50
Weight: 16.6 lbs/ %50-75
Head: 41 1/2cm /%10-25

She is still not liking solid foods as much- she does like bananas and applesauce but she gets annoyed eating from a spoon- he says not to worry she still only six months and to go with my gut- I love our doc! She also has ezcema on her angel's kiss and all we need to do is Eucerin lotion on it twice a day- so that's Hailyn's deal.

Oh and she got her six month shots today :( but she stopped crying the minute I picked her up! She was so great the rest of the day! I LOVE this little girl- she is AMAZING!

4 comments:

Cheryl Whitney said...

Okay....."Guess"???? Seriously...the clothes they make for babies and kids are unreal now days... what a good auntie laura!!
She does look darling by the way!

I loved seeing you today! Thanks for the YUMMY Chicken Tortilla Soup... you little chef you!!

craftyashley said...

Soooo cute!!!
I would like to munch on those sweet cheekies! She's growing up so fast- it's unreal!

Brandi Lyn said...

AWWW! She's so precious Lace.I miss her. :(

Unknown said...

She's so lucky to have her own stylist, isn't she?