Friday, April 24, 2009

I've been Married for...A WHOLE HAND (FIVE YEARS!)

Say what? That's right FIVE years ago (hence the title of the blog.) These two cute younging's knew they HAD to be together forever...



So they made sealed thier lovefor time and all eternity in the Las Vegas Nevada Temple on April 24, 2004...





So, they got married, bought a WAY overpriced house and then had one of these...


Our family grew! On October 9,2008 we welcomed this cutie pie, Hailyn into our family...



On April 24, 2004, I married my best friend, my constant companion, my love, my everything. We have been through a lot ( A LOT) in the past five years, and through it all, we have laughed, cried, smiled and enjoyed the journey.

(Prepare for some serious mushy-ness)
Ryan, thank you for teaching me how to love again. Thank you for teaching me love is possible. Thank you for your patience, your tenderness, your thoughtfulness, your presence. Thank you for the best five years of my life so far. Thank you for the rest of eternity! It's amazing to think about and I'm looking forward to taking the journey with you!

Hailyn and I could not be any luckier to have you in our lives. You are the best husband, and the best father- and my very best friend.

A LOT happened in between...I graduated college, earned my Montessori certification, Ryan's finishing up school, I'm writing a book, we bought an overpriced ridiculous Enlgish bulldog and now we are enjoying our daughter and 'the good dog' Bailey. No matter what changes happen, I know you are by my side. It's been a crazy busy five years, and a wonderful five years- and I can't wait for the next twenty, fifty, and forever with my best friend, my love, my everything. I love you babe- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Now it's time to drop the baby off and go CELEBRATE!

7 comments:

craftyashley said...

Crazy how fast the time goes, huh?

Kelly Shoroye said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hope you guys have an awesome Anniversary!

Janssen said...

Happy Anniversary!

Cheryl Whitney said...

Hey Beautiful.........
HAPPY 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!
Okay..... so, I'm emailing you a couple of photos that will look better up, because they are digital!!!
Love ya babes!!! Cheryl

Cheryl Whitney said...

LOVE THE PHOTOS.........
I'LL SEND YOU TONS MORE!!!
Love you cutie!!! mama

lacie tidwell said...

PLEASE send more:) I don't have too many...love you!