Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I SURRENDER!

I'm pretty sure I'm giving up 'couponing'. I suck at it. I've TRIED REALLY hard. I don't NEED to Sunday papers- it was a waste. I am going to stick to online coupons and in store coupons and 'junk mail' but I do not need two, repeat TWO sunday papers!

I will still but deals, I will still do it to an extent but I haven't saved any money on food except Diet Coke- there's something wrong there.

I don't quit things- so I'm going to say I'm 'lessening' my enthusaism for it. Go ahead people, try and convice me otherwise. But as of right now I need a personal assistant, a personal shopper, a maid and a chef.

2 comments:

Janssen said...

I don't blame you at all - I cannot get into the couponing thing because I think I can spend just as little money by buying all store brands, planning meals, and not wasting food. No need to add a whole new process.

Or maybe I'm just saying all this to justify the fact that I'm unwilling to even try it out.

craftyashley said...

I feel the same way. I plan the meals, I buy off brands! I don't think people save as much money as they think. Just because you can get fruit snacks for 35 cents, doesn't mean you needed the fruit snacks in the first place. I'm all for online deals and some coupons like that. But the paper seems crazy! I've been invited to at least 4 coupon parties in the past month. It's taking over! (kind of like those Twilight books)