Thursday, December 4, 2008

Gobble Gobble!

Gobble 'til you Wobble! Yes that is what Hailyn's shirt says.Even strangers commented. She had a great first thanksgiving hanging out with family in flagstaff, going to movies (she didn't make a sound, even during explosions and shooting, playing games, shopping and eating. It was a fun weekend, and I'm glad she got to finally meet her great grandparents and her great-aunt and uncle and cousins (she's already met great-grammy) and have everyone love on her. It was a blast!

4 comments:

craftyashley said...

That shirt is awesome! Why can't they have that in my size?!

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

Too cute! She looks so much like Ryan to me in this picture! I can't wait to see her hopefully tomorrow! Yea! I will call you! Love ya!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how different she looks! It's amazing how much they change! I look forward to our lunch date tomorrow!

amber belmonte said...

whoa! she looks so big!
love her shirt!
jealous that you went to flag! we LOVE it there! joe mostly, since it's where he grew up :) glad you had a great thanksgiving!