Sunday, December 14, 2008

HARK! THE HERALD ANGELS SING?

Ok, my favorite time of year because of the music, and in church today we busted out the Christmas songs. YEAH! Except Hailyn started SCREAMING during The First Noel. No biggie, she had a wet diaper, changed her she was fine. I thought nothing of it. Well, during our closing song- Hark the Herald Angels Sing she did the same thing. I chalked it up to she didn't enjoy my love of Christmas music like I did, Ryan chalked it up to perhaps I wasn't one of the herald angels who should be singing- really, is my voice that bad? I truly never knew. I was always one to sing in church situations. I love singing. Karoke, church songs, busting out in the car, but I never knew if I had a good voice or not- perhaps I know now?

1 comment:

craftyashley said...

The girls didn't like the organ music when they were young. Now they love to "sing" (code for yell nonsense)