Friday, December 26, 2008

Baby's First Christmas...

This was Hailyn's first Christmas and boy was it AWESOME!!! We've celebrated all week long...
On Tueday we went to my sister's house, where my brother in law Steve made some AWESOME chilli and Hailyn got SPOLIED!!!!
Here's baby's first Christmas!Her hairbow matches her shirt perfectly... thanks Tavia!


Hailyn opening her first present...

My siblings- and Ryan- Steve was taking the pic- wish I got one of him in it!

What we found under our tree...We got a Hailyn for Christmas!!!

Hailyn had a stocking at my sisters- she must've been a good girl this year! It had tons of formula- 'candy' for her... and a rattle... and a...she got spoiled, that's put it that way!

All the stockings were hung...
Yes, we have a lil bit stocking for our lil bit and a pink stocking for Bailey...

And here's Santa' s little helper...

1 comment:

Cheryl Whitney said...

I love your little helper there....
Give her a big hug for me!!