Sunday, November 9, 2008

A moment of gratitude...

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I thought I would write a little about what I'm thankful for, even though it is a few weeks early. First, all I can say about my life so far is WOW! I am SOOO blessed to have THE most amazing people in my life. Ryan and I have been overwhlemed with the amount of love and support reached out to us in the past few months. My pregnancy was not exactly smooth sailing, neither was the labor and delivery. The recovery has been horrible. As some of you know, I got really sick two weeks after Hailyn's birth and ended up in the ER, and I was very weak for a while. We have been the reciepients of SUCH love, from people bringing us dinner, to cleaning our house, coming over to watch Hailyn while I rested, helping me grocery shop, running random errands, calls to check on us... we are so blessed to have such extraordinary people in our lives! I just hope that we can be there for all of you whenever you need it and we hope you all know how much you mean to us! We feel so blessed to have such a strong support group here and we hope you all know hoe grateful we are and how much we love you!!

7 comments:

craftyashley said...

I love Thanksgiving. Such a great time to be reminded of how truly blessed we all are. I'm so sorry you had such a complicated birth! Let me know if you need anything! Being a new mom is hard! :)

Kelly Shoroye said...

So sorry to hear you were sick.. if there is anything I can do let me know. Sorry I did not call this weekend we were only supposed to be in Vegas for the day on Thursday for an adventure, but decided to stay longer and I spent most of the time sleeping while my fam watched the kids, but I am hoping we will get to Vegas early enough on Wed before thanksgiving to see you!

Unknown said...

We only do it because you're so awesome! Love ya.

the Queen of Harts said...

We love you Lacie, Ryan, and baby Hailyn! Welcome to the blogging world! I was so excited to find you!

Cheryl Whitney said...

I'll cook and clean for you anytime.... the payoff of baby kisses and cuddling is a pretty dang great payoff!!! Not to mention, you guys gobbling down my dinners made me feel so appreciated!! That's a great feeling!!

lacie tidwell said...

Well, we are VERY VERY appreciative!

lacie tidwell said...

Come over for cuddles and baby kisses anytime! we love you!