Monday, November 3, 2008

What's in a name?

I saw this on Cheryl's blog and thought it was awesome, so I'm doing it too! (I'll post more pics later- I have a TON of catching up to do here!)
What's in a name?

MY REAL NAME: Lacie

MY GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus -izzle.): Lacizzle

MY DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal): Blue Dog

MY SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name and street you live on/or neighborhood if it's a number): Dawn High Steed (ok that's TERRIBLE!)

MY STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of last name, first 2 letters of first name): Tidla

MY SUPERHERO/CRIMINAL NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, and favorite drink): Green water (eww!)

MY IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of first name, 3rd letter of last name, 1st letter of last name, 2nd letter of moms maidenname, 3rd letter of dads name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, and last letter of moms first name): Adtdajn (what?)

MY WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents' middle names): Nan Dean?

MY GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets). Black Bailey (ha ha)

MY GHETTO GIRL NAME: (first 3 letters of your first name and add -iqua): Lac'iqua

6 comments:

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

Yea for you for getting the blog started up! You know I am dying to see more pictures of your adorable little one! Sorry I haven't called you back yet, my parents were actually visiting all last week and just left today, so I will call you soon! Hope you are feeling better! Miss you soooooooo much! Yea!

Cheryl Whitney said...

I love your ghetto name.... I'm cracking up here!!!
Okay....you totally made my day yesterday with your darling voicemail! You know how much I love you! I'm so glad you had fun on your night out and I look forward to seeing you again this week....get it while the gettin's good!! lol - love you cutie!!

lacie tidwell said...

Hey guys! I am super excited to have a blog! I am still going to add stuff to it (more posts, a play list ect.) Yeah! Can't wait to chat with ya!

lacie tidwell said...

mama cheryl- you're the best!!!! love ya to peices!!!!!!

Tristen said...

Hello you cute girl!! I found your blog and I just wanted to tell you how dang cute you are and your family! :) Love you girl!

craftyashley said...

Lacie! I finally found you! Erin told me you had a blog! Congrats on the beautiful baby girl- she is so precious!