Wednesday, November 5, 2008

ABC's-easy as 123

MY ABC's
A- Attached or Single? Very attached to my sweetie Ryan:)
B- Best Friend? Diamonds of course! Diamonds are a girl's best friend!!! :) Ok, Ryan
C- Cake or Pie? Mmm.. tough. Love choc. cake- love chocolate satin pie from marie callenders
D- Day of Choice?Sundays. Again tough- probably sunday because I spend the whole day with Ryan
E- Essential Item? Currently, my boppy- I know such a mom answer
F- Favorite Color? Sage green or like a gray blue
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? mmm... I could go without either- gimme chocolate!
H- Hometown? Viva Las Vegas
I- Favorite Indulgence?ice cream!
J- January or July?July- my b-day:) warm weather (ok scorching weather) things seem slower paced in July
K- Kids? YES! Our newest addition Hailyn!! Lovin' her to BITS! Also we have a furry child, our awesome dog Bailey who we love dearly!
L- Life isn't complete without? Ryan, Hailyn, Bailey,rock climbing, good books...
M- Movie favorite? TOUGH! I love A&E version of Pride and Predjudice, Just Friends, too many to chose from!
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? LOTS!!! Love you guys!
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples- gala preferably
P- Phobias or Fears? Fish freak me out. On our honeymoon Ryan convinced me to go snorkeling, "it's Hawaii after all!" and a school of fish swam between my legs- I did survive though. Ok, I recently developed a fear of the dark in college- weird I know
Q- Quote? "To the world you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world" It was our wedding quote and I LOVE it!
R- Reason to Smile? When I see Hailyn smile:)
S- Season of Choice? spring- everything is reborn in the spring, it's like a fresh start. The start of the year should be in spring, not depressing January in the midst of winter!
T- Tag a friend: YOU THERE READING THIS
U- Unknown Fact About Me? Hmm... I think I'm pretty open!Ok, I LOOOOOOVE to bake- cooking? not so much
V- Vegetable? Potatoes, corn, asparagus
W- Worst Habit? grinding my teeth when I sleep- I guess I do that?
X- X-ray or ultrasound? I've had both- but I love ultrasounds cuz I got to see my little baby:)
Y- Your Favorite Food? Steak! Love my outback!
Z- Zodiac Sign? Cancer

2 comments:

Cheryl Whitney said...

Just when I think I know everything about you....SURPRISE!!!
This was a fun blog to read!!
LOVE YOU!!!

lacie tidwell said...

Love you too!