Monday, July 4, 2011

These last few months...

Ahhhh I know I know... MONTHS- it's a shame....prepare for a long post...

So to recap- APRIL was one of the hardest months EVER- let's just leave it at that.

I DID share my 7th year wedding anniversary Easter this year- and that was cool actually. And Ryan had to work.

May- well Ryan's grandmother got VERY sick and she's in her last days now. She is in California staying with Ryan's aunt and well, it's been a juggling act to visit her and thinking about her- a lot on Ryan's mom.

June- School year ended for summer break (wahoo!!!) and over Father's Day weekend Hailyn my sis Melanie and I headed to Disneyland for the weekend- TOTAL blast! We left Saturday and came home Tuesday afternoon. I washed clothes turned around and repacked them.

Why? We were about to go to.... DISNEYWORLD!!! Ryan Hailyn and I packed up for a week and just went! It was a last minute trip and one I'm SO glad we did! POSTS on Disneyworld coming up! I don't want to (What Ryan calls) 'spam' everyone with insanely long posts when I have been absent for months. To be fair, I had a VERY good reason- a couple of them actually! Regardless... our two week Disney adventure in Disneyland and Disneyworld coming up!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I'm sorry to hear you had some hard months--I hope life is getting better for you! We're always here if you need a listening ear!