Friday, July 8, 2011

DW day 5...

Ok, so these are reversed so just bear with me!!! Day five was AWESOME! We headed over to the Animal Kingdom- EARLY! Which is 9am by the time we got there. We ordered a mediocre breakfast (seriously all of our meals were INCREDIBLE except breakfast, I think we did ok eating lunch as our first meal most days:) Then we headed over to the train (Hailyn said 'choo choo' the ENTIRE time- ADORABLE!) and we went over to Rafiki's village. Oh, I need to add that Saturday's rain at Animal Kingdom that ALMOST dampened my spirits also meant the very nice leather shoes I've had forever got ruined and destroyed my feet. So Ryan went to any stand and bought me a pretty cute (yet overpriced:) pair of flip flops. I could barely walk at some points and very much considered getting a scooter or motorized wheelchair to trek around in, but decided Ryan couldn't have a wife that needed help and a stroller so I toughed it out:) Anyhow, tangent...memories... Here is our day in well reverse...

We went to the princess dinner located in Epcot- that was SO COOL! It's the ONLY reservation we actually made :) Here she is meeting Cinderella...


and Snow White... Hailyn and Snow White had an instant bond... and ALL the princesses called her Princess Caitlin- hmmm... Hailyn kpt giving Snow White high fives and Snow White was like 'what is a high five?' Ryan and I kinda laughed at that but Hailyn kept giving them! and then they did a princess march parade and Hailyn walked right up to Snow White and Snow White took her by the hand and walked with her- PRECIOUS! I have a video- AGAIN I need to figure out how to post it!



Sleeping Beauty...


and Belle! I don't know what it is about Hailyn RIGHT before she meets Princesses (same at Ariel's Grotto a week ago) she pulls out her hair and looks like a wild lion! So I am hurrying to try and do something with her hair and she is fighting me...glad Ryan captured this memory:)


OK, so AFTER Hailyns adventures on the playground, she CRASHED! Ryan and I got some great pics:) and when she woke up we went to a Moroccan restaurant and it was YUMMY! I had ribs, Hailyn ate all my fried rice and then we ate the best chocolate cake of my life. I wish I had this after every meal at Disneyworld. Seriously, so good- can you tell Hailyn loved it too?




ok so earlier in the day we're at animal kingdom and AFTER Rafiki's Village we ventured to the playground where my sweet husband (who was in comfortable shoes the entire time) chased Hailyn around while I sat and rested my poor swollen and blistered feet. I now have GREAT shoes- I WISH I had them in Florida! grr! So here she is getting tuckered out! Boy she kept up with the big kids!



Meeting Rafiki- she ept saying 'monkey'


and meeting Pocahantis, she LOVED her and Pochantis was so sweet with her and Hailyn told her all sorts of stories....



a random pic of Ryan and I at Epcot... H was asleep....


Jimeny Cricket!


AFTER our princess dinner we headed over to Hollywood Studious to watch Fantasmic and see the fireworks- such a fun day!

No comments: