Wednesday, July 6, 2011

DW Day 4

SHOUT OUT to Allison for reading my blog and commenting- you make me feel special Allison- thanks for being incredible and can you just move to Vegas already? SERIOUSLY you rock!

Sunday was fun!!! We ventured over to Magical Kingdom, then ended at Epcot. I LOVE the monorail! Next time we go we want to stay at the Contemporary Resort (yes we plan on being rich- HAHA! RIGHT!) but seriously we LOVE the monorail! Anyhow, a fun fun day!

Fireworks at Epcot- the show- Illuminations- SO COOL! Ryan got some great stuff with his camera!


Ryan chose fish n chips for dinner. We ate lunch at the Magical Kingdom, a colonial style restaurant it was yummy. I loved geting dessert with every meal:) I chose Chinese for dinner. While I was getting my dinner, Ryan and Hailyn got some shots.











THE SHARK ATE US! At the aquarium!



The train ride at Disenyworld. I also have videos from the parade to put up here as soon as I figure out how to get it off my phone- any brains out there wanna help me out?

Our tuckered out little Draco Malfoy...


Best family vacation ever!

1 comment:

craftyashley said...

You are losing tons of weight and looking amazing. I don't know if we can be friends anymore. lol