Friday, July 8, 2011

DisneyWorld Day 6...

LOTS of pictures- you've been warned...
but hey, it's my blog so I guess I can do what I want right?

Our LAST day in Disney World... we were sad...



Hailyn learned even the Magic Kingdom has corners. I think she saw other kids misbehaving and decided to throw a tantrum. So yeah, some parents were chuckling at us but guess what? no issues the rest of the day. I'm still a mom, even at DisneyWorld. We saw a LOT of scary parenting there:) haha. To be fair, it was ten am, no breakfast and a looooong line. But after we FINALLY scored the best cinnamon roll I ever ate and some juice and some chairs, our blood sugar was up and we were ready to party!


I LOVE this face- waiting to go on pirates of the caribbean! One of our favorite rides (that an Haunted Mansion!)



Little hat model! Got a TON of cute ones, had to pair it down (a bit:)



Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty (could've been Madame Tssuouds but they would've melted in the sun, so plastic!) haha! Spot the photo bombers? sheesh! We headed over to Downtown Disney after a morning in Magic Kingdom, at a super yummy lunch (with the best cupcakes for dessert EVER!) and got some keepsakes- luckily we aren't into spending a fortune of rwhat I think is garbage stuff but we did find a few nice little momentos to remember the trip (that weren't tacky!) and keeping with tradition, an ornament for our Christmas tree! The one I REALLY wanted was $40! um no, I settled for an $8 one that was still very sweet:)
Luckily Hailyn still buys the 'this needs to live at the store' concept!


oh and WHILE we were in Florida our good friends had their baby girl! We were sad not to be there, so we had to get a keepsake for thier new little one:)
Like how I randomly remember things and go on tangents? Again, my record keeping, bear with me! Some fun shots at Downtown Disney!






We then headed back to the Magic Kingdom, and as you can see it was raining. So Ryan busted out our overpriced ponchos and we draped Hailyn, she peeked out of the top of her stroller to say hello! This is while we were waiting for our last meal at Disneyworld, we stopped by one of our favorites, Town Square so Hailyn could devour rolls and Ryan could devour shrimp scampi...


waiting for our bus to Magic Kingdom...


colroing and waiting for dinner...


watching Lady and the Tramp- Hailyn kept screaming 'puppies!' the restaurant is based off the one in the movie and I must say thier chicken parm is amazing!


riding the carousal... the park stayed open late again for guests, so Ryan and I took advantage and repeatedour Friday night adventures... H was up and ready to go!


SO CUTE! We went on the Buzz lighyear ride (I MUST add Hailyn kicked Ryan's trash- he did not go eay on her- she got 400,800 points he got 178,00. Yup, my kid rocks, I did not help her either- she wouldn't let me!


watching the fireworks on daddy's shoulders. LOVE the fireworks!


We went on the Winnie the Pooh ride, they have a ton of toys and things to keep the kids occupied while waiting in line- how come ALL rides dont do this? GENUIS!








At the gazebo, Hailyn is asleep at this point and it was such a pretty spot. Such a fun time!


Sigh. It was AMAZING! We plan to go back someday... the ONLY thing that wou;dve made it better was a beach trip (weather) and a Disney cruise:)
After this pic we headed to the buses, loaded up, and went back to the room. Our flight was at 6:15am (cheaper and nonstop- can't beat it!) EXCEPT we needed to have our stuff, baby and check out by 330am. Since it's so early well, no help! So at 315 (we got back to our room about 145am) I crashed so did Ryan, our alarms were set, Ryan woke me up at 3am, we threw everything in our suitcases and bolted downstairs with a stroller,and luggage to the main resort. It was quite a site. Two large suitcases (one was 49lbs, one more pound we would've paid, although I probably would've just moved stuff to a different suitcase) and then checkout (fun seeing our 'add it to the room' charges:) and we BARELY made the shuttle. Then we could not do early checkout from resort because our flight was too early. So we get there and wait. Ryan ran and got us a $20 mcdonalds breakfast that tasted ummm yeah, and we scarfed it and finally checked in an hour later (no one was working the counter!) The flight home was good, Hailyn slept half the way (not as good as there but still0 then she watched Beauty and the Beast the rest of the time and she was AMAZING! A GREAT traveller (hope I didn't jinx anything). We GAINED hours coming home so we landed at 8am, and then we went home. I immediately started unpacking and doing laundry so it would not sit there a month. We slept, did laundry, and chilled that day.

Then on thursday Ryan's grandparents and cousins and aunt and uncle came down for an 80th birthday celebration and 60th wedding anniversary and my birthday:) we had a blast going out to eat constantly, swimming and watching movies. Hailyn was exhausted. Then it was my birthday (which was great! Ryan had to work but he made me a cake- so sweet:) and then the 4th of July. It's been a super busy but wonderful summer so far, and we have tons more plans ahead! Let the good times roll!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

It IS your blog--post all the pictures you want!! So fun to see all your doings at Disneyworld, and I'm glad you made it home safely!