Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Disney World day 3

This is how Saturday afternoon started out...



and the day got well...

we ventured out to Animal Kingdom Saturday afternoon. We grabbed a quick lunch....and then Hailyn wanted to go on a dumbo like ride but it was dinosaurs. Ryan was in the bathroom. So I waited in line with H. For twenty minutes (the longest we waited for a ride). Then the guy cut me off and we would be first to load. There was one empty dino car I was like why couldn't we ride? Whatever we waited. Then we boarded and it started to pour, I mean POUR! We were sitting, waiting. Then after loading us in there they decided to close due to inclement weather. Grrrr. I was mad! At least let us wait in the covered line while you decide to close or not don't load us in there and let us get poured on. ryan came back and bought us all $8 ponchos with a giant mickey on the back- yeah. Damage done. So we venture into a companion bathroom (THOSE ARE THE BEST! LOVE THEM!) and we all crowded around the hand dryer, changed Hailyn's clothes ect. then we draped her stroller with a tarp. Ryan laughed he wished I chose a dinosaur closer to him to get pictures but fortunately for all the miserable wet pictures didn't happen:) Once we were kinda dry and put ponchos back on, we walked around and saw the animals while Hailyn napped. We also rode Expedition Everest, the coolest ride ever! We traded and only waited ten minutes to ride:) swapped the baby- it wa so fun! Then she woke up happy as a clam and we went on a safari- so fun! We perked up once the rain subsided, but I think I will always hate that dino ride...

chasing a squirrel...


sporting her 'elton john' sunglasses... I seriously love my kid!


Ryan loves this pic- I look wet and miserable- HA!



Perked up after her nap:)

The rest of the day we went to Epcot and got dinner at Coral Reef Resturant- the entire wall is an aquarium Hailyn was in heaven. Then we went back for an early night (11pm!) to gear up for the next day!

I swear Disney World is sprinkled with pixie dust...

No comments: