Thursday, August 20, 2009

SOUTHERN HEIGHTS MONTESSORI SCHOOL OPEN HOUSE

Today's the day! The school debut! It's the first annual Southern Heights Montessori School Open House/Meet and Greet. Interested parents should come! Enrolled students can come see thier new classroom. It's going to be an exciting night, and I am so excited to bring the Montessori method to more children.

Despite the fact that a majority of my Montessori materials may not arrive until Monday- like they always say...the Show must go on! I will set up my classroom to the best oof my abilities!

So come tonight if you are interested! It's at my home at 6pm- leave a comment or email me if you need directions! See you there!
lacie_tidwell@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on all your success, Lace!! Glad it all came together for you!