Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Just around the corner...

Tomorrow is the school debut! The preschool is hosting it's first annual OPEN HOUSE! It is tomorrow at my house at 6pm for any interested parents... (let me know and I'll give you the address, ect.)

The classroom is coming along...I am STILL waiting for the box of Montessori materials I ordered from Adena- and I'm starting to get a little panicked they won't be here on time. Tomorrow is the latest they should be here, but I wanted them today at the latest, a day to set up, observe my classroom, ect. I just pray they are here by tomorrow, just so I can show off the coolest teaching cirriculum on the planet! Pray they get here today!

It has been interesting setting up my classroom, juggling the sales in corralation with paydays, with what is donated- it has been interesting! There are still many supplies I need, my classroom is halfway set up, and there is still a lot of paperwork and cleaning to do. I am excited to host the school's first Open House...I'm also a wreck to host it! Pray that I make it through this alive...(and that I get my materials today!) Wish me luck!

1 comment:

craftyashley said...

Lots and lots of luck coming right at you!