Friday, March 13, 2009

Crazy Eights

For fun...:)
***8 FAVORITES***
1. Post rules on your blog
2. Answer the six '8' items

8 Favorite TV show.....(These are not in order)
1. How I Met Your Mother
2. The Office
3. 30 Rock
4. Flight of the Conchords
5. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
6. Top Chef
7. Grey's Anatomy
8. Damages

8 Things I did yesterday...
1. Went to Target- woohoo!
2. wrote, and re-wrote and edited more writing
3. did even more writing
4. and wrote some more (I wrote for over ten hours yesterday)
5. hopped on the eliptical
6. did yoga
7. made brownies
8. watched Grey's Anatomy, the Office and 30 Rock

8 Things I am looking forward too...
1. Opening my own school and educating people on the amazingness of the Montessori Method!
2. getting rid of this house-and moving!
3. Ryan being done with school!
4. finish my writing- I'm sooooo close!
5. watching our amazing daughter continue to grow and learn- it's amazing!
6. dropping the last fifteen lbs!
7. my five year anniversary (it's in April)
8. taking a trip with my hubby someday...

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Outback
2. Fuddruckers
3. pasta/pizza factory (st. george)
4. cafe rio
5. firehouse subs
6. maggianos
7. strip burger
8. red robin

8 Things on my wish list...
1. to have things 'settled'
2. travel the world
3. my classroom to be set up and students to be enrolled
4. Hailyn's college fund to be funded
5. enjoy every moment
6. some new shoes (and purses and sunglasses and wardrobe and...)
7. to star in a major motion picture-lol
8. to have magical 'elves' that take care of cleaning my house (more importantly putting the laundry away...)

8 Favorite Foods:
1. my chocolate chip cookies
2. steaks
3. cheeseburgers (and you wonder why I can't drop the last fifteen lbs)
4. Cheesecake Facotry's Anniversary cheesecake... yum
5. pizza
6. chicken tortilla soup
7. tacos
8. ben and jerry's phish food ice cream

8 Favorite Movies:
1. Dan in Real Life
2.Pride and Prejudice (A&E version)
3. Just Friends
4. Just Married
5. The Sound of Music (no laughing!)
6. Wedding Singer
7. Dumb and Dumber (these two classics- I always think of you Laura!)
8.Billy Madison

8 Places I want to travel:
1. London
2. Paris
3.Italy (rome, florence and venice)
4.Greece
5.New York
6.Germany
7. Great Wall of China
8.Australia

I tag everyone! He he!

7 comments:

craftyashley said...

Plans for moving? Or dreaming?

lacie tidwell said...

Moving for sure- this summer- now it's a matter of 'where' and 'when' exactly- sigh! I need space for my classroom!:)

craftyashley said...

May I suggest the house next door to us? You have to come by and see it. I think it would be perfect for a small school!

lacie tidwell said...

It's next door to you? sweet!

Janssen said...

When does Ryan graduate? And oh, won't it be great to be done with school!

lacie tidwell said...

AMEN Janssen! He finishes (hopefully) this August- it has been a LOOOONG road for him- fire science classes are offered every other year in various semesters and it's a challenge to get into the classes- and its been frustrating for me because I've been done since dec. of '05- and I want to go play- go on vacations and he has school- boo! I will be CELEBRATING when he is done- a graduation present for me- is that bad? but yes, I will be singing the 'school's out for ever' number-hehe

daytons mommy said...

hi! It's nice to "meet" you!! =) anyways, your daughter is absolutely adorable.. thanks for all your advice + please keep me updated, cause I'm soo new at this and definitely lost in the baby world! i hope you don't mind but I'm going to follow your blog now, I always see all the nice comments you write on Cheryl's websites + it makes me feel so special, what with Dayton being my little pride + joy now! =) So again thank you! Talk to ya soon!