Saturday, March 21, 2009

Blast From the Past...

Ok, remember the good ol' days? Watching Saturday monring cartoons (usually Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ect.) Remember going to computer class and playing Oregon Trail?

I am just thinking about these things now, as I have my daughter and wonder if she is going to have any special memories like that for her. She will probably build a computer in elementary school- cartoons are now all Japanese animae and I just wonder what sort of world she is going to grow up in.

What is your favorite childhood memory?

3 comments:

Brandi Lyn said...

Oregon trail!!! I loved that game!! I remember watching punky brewster. My fav.

lacie tidwell said...

ahh and fraggle rock! does anyone remember the Alice and Wonderland series?it was with actual people- it was on the disney channel and we only had it for three months during a free trial- ahh the memories!

daytons mommy said...

You just named all my favorites!! Especially Oregon Trail, I was a computer nerd even way back when!