Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sunglass Justice!

Remember these beautiful BEAUTIFUL sunglasses?



Remember how they were stolen by the Caribbean ocean? Remember how I cried when the ocean swallowed up my beautiful present from my adorable hubby? Remember how I still mourned my sunglasses (yes, I loved them a lot) Goodbye beautiful sunglasses- here's the last documented picture of me wearing them before the ocean stole them...




Well...this morning when I went to make Hailyn a bottle, a long silver box greeted me. A note on tope of the box read: I thought you might like this- another note greeted me inside the box that read: 'after a long, drawn out legal process, the courts found the ocean guilty of theft and therefore responsible for replacement of said stolen item. oh yeah justice'

I have the cutest, sweetest, most thoughtful hubby EVER! I just adore him- I'm so lucky! I love you babe- thanks for pursuing 'legal action'- I LOVE my new sunglasses (Well, new and replaced?) the most thoughtful birthday present EVER! Thanks for being so wonderful!

(discalimer: I love the glasses so much because they were a thoughtful present from my hubby- not because they were glasses themselves- and I love the exact smae pair even more because of the wonderful thoughtfulness- plus they are super cute!)

1 comment:

daytons mommy said...

omg! I officially want a husband like yours. or a boyfriend. even a friend. lol! awwww!!