Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Nine month update

Ok, so we officially went to the doc for her nine month checkup today (only six days later not too bad- we had stuff going on last week!)

Here are the stats
Height: 29 1/2 inches 90-95%
Weight: 18.5 lbs25-50%
Head: 44 inches 50%

So my kid is extrememly long and skinny. I PROMISE I feed her! She eats a ton of baby food and our table food all the time, she's just skinny. So, I am going to introduce juice (finally) I tried at seven months and she wasn't interested (she loved french fries then though!)

I can't decide if she doesn't like the apple juice, the sippy cup or what- we started of with a Nuby sippy cup that was defective and now have the Playtex sippy cups that work GREAT but she isn't interested. Hmmm...

Her iron is good- which is great because when her anemic mom was breastfeeding, I didn't have enough iron in my milk- the Enfamil formula works great!

Speaking of formula I have TWO containers FULL of Similac Soy formula- my daughter isn't a soy baby- and they're good until next year- anyone need Similac Soy formula? Or know anyone that needs it? It's yours, just let me know.

Any thoughts on the sippy cup scenario?

No comments: