Wednesday, July 8, 2009

SCHOOL SUPPLIES:

As many of you know I am opening up a Montessori Preschool in August (there are still spaces to enroll!)

While I have a majority of the supplies needed for the school, there are still many things I need that would help the school run smoothly. If any of you have these items around and would like to donate them to the school, I would be very appreciative. Leave a comment and we'll figure out a time for me to pick the item(s) up.

Puzzles (appropriate for ages 3-6)
Games (appropriate for ages 3-6)
small spoons, small tweezers
art supplies (pom pom balls, pipe cleaners, glue, glue sticks, construction paper, small scissors)
small plastic trays
vinyl art mats
dress up for 3-6 year olds
CD player
CD's music for 3-6 year olds
libary books for 3-6 year olds
musical instruments for 3-6 year olds (bells, traingles, tamboriunes, ect)
chairs/small couch or bean bag chairs for library area
and I'm going on a stretch but if any of you have a small table with chairs they are no longer using please let me know! (or if there is anything you thik I could use that you would so kindly donate please let me know) thanks a million for all your love and support while I climb a mountain the size of Mt. Everest (at least that's what this feels like!)thakns guys!

2 comments:

andrea. said...

hi lacie! i think what you are doing it great! i don't have anything to donate right now but i will keep my eye out and also keep you in mind for the future!

good luck!

lacie tidwell said...

thanks andrea! if you happen to see any of this stuff at yard sales for cheap let me know too! I SERIOUSLY appreciate the support- it's encouraging:)