Thursday, July 9, 2009

NINE MONTHS OLD!

Nine is DIVINE! Hailyn turned nine months old today and it is SO much fun- I'm going crazy with how FUN it is!

She is full on crawling- no more army crawling for her
She is pulling hersle fup on furniture
She is geting into Bailey's dog food bowl (ahhh I'm watching her CLOSE!)
She has said mama and dada a lot before- but yesterday I swore I heard her say 'shoe'
She used to be a daddy's girl- now she is lovin' her mama (yeah! although sometimes I wish she'd be a 'daddy's girl' for a minute:)
She has her two bottom teeth, two front top teeth and two side fangs
She loves to grab french fries, baked potatoes, anything else she can 'mash' she loves all food (including ice cream!)
She celebratd momma's 25th birthday recently (dad's 27th birthday was in May:)
She celebrated her first 4th of July
She went on her first beach trip to Cali and she LOVED it- she's a beach bum for sure
She LOVES ice cream- loves it! (she is so my daughter:)
She talks ALL the time

We are having SO much fun with her it's crazy- it's going by WAY too fast. I recently went through all her clothes to some to a friend and I nearly cried looking at how LITTLE her 'going home' outfit was and how she SWAM in it- even at 8lbs 4ounces. She was so little- and now she is so big.

We love this little 'narcissit':)



4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so big! I don't even recognize her! You better bring her over next time, or else!

lacie tidwell said...

Ok Laura PROMISE! we HAVE to get together soon- REALLY soon!!!!

andrea. said...

she is a beautiful little girl!! she really is a good mix of you and ryan.

if you think nine is divine...know that it just keeps getting better and better!!

daytons mommy said...

OHHH My flipping heavens!!!!!!! She is soooo cute! I am so excited that she loved the beach! :) :) I love love love the pictures, keep 'em comin! :)