Tuesday, July 28, 2009

PRESCHOOL JUST AROUND THE CORNER!

As many of you know, I am opening my very own Montessori preschool- and it starts on August 31, 2009!

My mission for the school is provide a quality Montessori expereince for young children, so they are introduced into a nurturing enviornment that is intellectually stimulating.

As a budding new school, I am starting with humble beginnings, and it is very expensive to get started! Many people have asked how they can help me with this goal or opening a Montessori school in a valley where Montessori is not very well known. Therefore, I have included on my sidebar a donation button via paypal- so if you would like to help out, you can do so safely. Any donations received will go towards Monessori materials and building the school. Any donations, even $5 donations are GREATLY appreciated and DO make a big difference!- and again, I want to thank everyone who has supported me and encouraged me along the way- thank you all very much- and thank you for your continued support in making this Montessori preschool a success!

4 comments:

craftyashley said...

It's really coming up! Yay! Wishing you all sorts of luck. :)

amber belmonte said...

very cool! i'm so excited for you lacie :) wish i had money to donate, but that has to go towards taylor's tuition. i'm sure i have some random items you could use for materials though.. why don't you just stop by utah + pick them up ;)

lacie tidwell said...

thanks guys! amber you probably DO have some stuff I could use- WHY DO YOU LIVE SO FAR AWAY:( I miss you! this is lame. very lame! hey Amber- if you COULD do me a favor- and write a little comment about Montessori and how awesome the program is- just a little comment from a 'parent' that maybe I could post of my blog? Nothing fancy- if you don't mind- I WISH I had time to escape to utah for a bit- hang out- eat cornbread salda and pico de gallo- take cute pics and just play! Miss you!

Brandi Lyn said...

Im so proud of you lace. I love you. Nicci is so excited to go to school with Miss Lacie!