Thursday, June 25, 2009

The BEST 'lemonade' diet...


While I am lazy about finding my camera cord and unpacking my house, I had a random thought.

Many of you know I used to work here when I first got married. I was on my feet, constantly moving, stomping the heck out of that lemonade. I also ate there-every time I worked. Cheese on a stick, Hot do on a stick, fries andof course cups and cups of the sugary lemonade. I went on the (Master Cleanse) lemonade diet back in January- the HDOS lemonade is way better...
So, how much weight did I gain working there?

Not a single ounce.

A part of me wants to work there again- the best 'diet' I've ever been on.

(and yes, I did wear the funny uniform, hat and all)
(and yes, I STILL drink the sugary lemonade and no I won't tell you how much sugar is in it- a lot!)
Oh and I told people I was a manager for HDOS Enterprises- which is the truth:)

No comments: