Monday, June 8, 2009

Eight is Grrrrreat!!

Well, Hailyn turns eight months on the ninth (tomorrow) and while I need to take pics and upload them- I cannot find my camera cord- ohhh the joys of moving. I WILL find it and post pics soon, as well as update you all on our lives. It sure has been a busy month!

Hailyn goes in for her final kideny test tomorrow- they were supposed to do it when they did the ultrasound but in a lapse of judgement, they don't have nurses at that particular Steinberg Diagnostics to do that particular test. So tomorrow we go to another one. Her ultra sound and other tests have come out wonderfully- nothing to report- and hopefully tomorrow's test will be the same.

People say that you won't be able to know about your child's personality until later on. I knew the minute she was born and she wasn't screaming but calmly looking around and observing everyone that that would NOT be the case. I knew my daughter would be observant of everyone, extremely aware of her surroundings, quick to love those that love her, wanting to party until she is so tired she is forced to bed and a chatterbox. She is the sweetest, smiling, sassy, smart, very aware of herself, surroundings and others, and loves to laugh.

The minute she was born I knew instantly she belonged in OUR family. I always wondered how a child(ren) would fit in with Ryan and I's life- we were SO happy being just us two- and Hailyn has honestly only added to our happiness and love. It was as though she were 'custom' made for us- she just fit right in- and I knew she spent a lot of time with my mom in heaven, because sometimes she gives me a smile or an expression and I know it's my mom sending a quick little 'hello' to me. She even has my mom's eye coloring. I also know she was having fun playing with grandma in heaven- because the girl took her sweeeeeet time coming to her earthly home! sheesh girl! such a diva to take her time!

Life has been wonderful, busy, crazy, a tad stressful and awhile lot of wonderful lately- I PROMISE to post pics as soon as I find my camera cord- and thank you to EVERYONE for all your love and support of us during this 'transitional' time! Love you all!

3 comments:

craftyashley said...

Isn't it funny how we all get tailor-made children for our families? It's great; custom orders.

Cheryl Whitney said...

love you girlie.....
can't wait to see updated photos!

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

What a sweet post! You are such a good mommy and Hailyn is sure cute! Ummmm, I need to call you and talk to you about all that has gone on for you this last couple of weeks....moved! Crazy! How exciting for you! I will talk to you soon -k-! Miss ya and love ya!