Monday, June 15, 2009

Peace of Mind

So, my house is coming together and thanks to Keri who slaved away and used her genuis brain (thanks again- a million times for letting me 'use' your brain today! I OWE you- had fun with the kiddos too!:) my house is less junkified, and ideas for a beautiful space is well in the works- I will post pics soon- I still have to find that pesky cord. Keri, again, I envy how you look at a space and see things I NEVER could- I love you for it. I have been beating my head against a wall with what to put where and how to do things and in two minutes you have a genuis plan- one that clicks, makes sense, and should've been there all along. Your interior desginer brain is absolutely amazing! I love you to peices- thank you again!

So I am now entering a calmer piece of mind- I have little left to 'put away' I know WHERE I want to put it- and the rest involves hanging up curtains, pictures, mirrors, ect. I think my house will be completely put together by WEDNESDAY! That's right I said Wednesday.

There is nothing better than order and structure within a home. I know thatI just FEEL better, more at peace, when my home is in order and it is warm and inviting (and aesthetically beautiful) an interior designers brain is different than my own (Keri:) but it is one I need to borrow knowledge from now and again- Keri, I learned a lot today (and had fun doing it too!)

So my home is become my peaceful sanctuary once again. Order and beauty are replacing chaos and plastic bins.

Life is falling into place...and I'm loving it! Visitors welcome!:)

6 comments:

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

Oh me, ME! I want to visit! There is less than 2 weeks and we will be in Vegas for about a week for some vacation time! I can't wait to see you and catch up! Miss ya and I can't wait to see the new house!

lacie tidwell said...

WHAT??? YEA!!!! you'll be here in Vegas for vacation! woohoo!!!! Call me up! Can't wait to see you (and Dixon) is Matt coming too or is he in school?

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

We are all coming! Yea! Let's have some pool parties and girls nights -k-! I am so excited to see you!

lacie tidwell said...

WOOHOO!!! YOu guys can come over and we'll play- the boys can watch the kiddos and us girls can have girl time- wooohoo! I can't WAIT to see you!

Cheryl Whitney said...

I want one of "her"!!!

the Queen of Harts said...

you're so sweet! thanks for the shout out! ~Keri