Saturday, May 16, 2009

Seven is Heaven!

Wow! I've been so busy I spaced talking about my little angel. Hailyn is now seven months old- and we celebrated Mother's Day the same weekend- awesome! So on Hailyn's six month mark she cut her first tooth- on her seventh month mark- here's number two! She has her two bottom teeth and we think she'll be getting more soon- the ridges are ready- my little teething monster!



So Hailyn sits up by herself but not for too long...she scoots forwards and backwards but has for a while...but she gets her legs underneath her and gets mad because she gets stuck. It's pretty cute. I actually wonder if she'll crawl at all, she may just start walking (like me- I did the same thing!) so we'll see what happens- she loves to scoot backwards in church underneath the chairs in front of us whgile trying to reach forward and touch my toes
(she loves the bright colors I paint them- she usually has a matching color- mommy daughter pedicures!)



Aside from teething, she is the sweetest, easiest baby ever! She is so sweet and LOVES people- and her laugh absolutely melts my heart. She has her daddy's smile and my mother's eyes, and she has my feet. I think she'll be a dancer too, like me- she's tall and skinny and likes to move her body!



She has eaten rice cereal, oatmeal (which she likes better than rice cereal), pears, peaches, apricots, green beans (which she did not like too well) sweet potatoes, applesauce, carrots, bananas, banana pudding and she really likes Dr. Pepper (he he- she's only had a sip of it and she liked it a lot-yeah we know good parenting) We are going to introduce the sippy cup soon and juice (I don't want to rush things) probably this week.



She is a daddy's girl for sure! She's been feeling crummy this week with teething and once daddy gets home, immediately she goes to him, the sit on the couch and cuddle and she's content there in her daddy's arms. I love seeing them together, Ryan is such a good father...and Hailyn sure loves him (and so do I;) She says dadadada all the time- except when she isn't feeling well and then she says mamamama- we just love her to pieces...



I need to better about writing things down- time is going by so fast! I also need to be better about uploading pictures...I'll work on it!

1 comment:

Cheryl Whitney said...

she's getting so big and grown up!!! Love the update!!!