Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hailyn's Baby Blessing

Hailyn Brenlee Tidwell was blessed by her father on Sunday December 28th 2008. It was a lovely blessing, and we were very fortunate that so many friends and family were able to make it- thanks again you guys! Some had to shlep across town in the crazy traffic, others came from out of state, and some ducked out of church early to be there (again- thank you guys!)It was last minute, and we appreciate the effort you gave in coming! We are so lucky to have such supportive family and friends- those who were able to be there and those who were there in spirit! Love to all of you!

Anyhow, I, in the spirit of my 'spring cleaning' escapade, couldn't find my camera the day of the blessing- we were already running late- just one of those days- again- I'm glad people did show up with their cameras- and for Laura to being the only person thus far who got me the pictures she took- thanks again Laura (oh and happy anniversary tomorrow- FOUR years! YEAH!) Anyhow, here are the pictures she got of the day (warning- picture overload- I'm obssessed with my daughter:)
Here's Ryan and Laura with Laura's mom Malana and her sister Paige- close friends of ours- love you guys!

Here is Hailyn in her Bumbo- looking like a giant cupcake:)

Cute closeup! She looks like an angel- she should be on top of a Christmas tree!

My cranky little angel

Ryan's family (I still need a copy of my side of the fam)

Ryan's extended family...

Our little family

Our little diva!

Her dress... isn't it beautiful? Ryan's grandma 'Grammy' got it for her- she looks like a sweet little angel

If any one esle has any other pictures of the day- send them my way! I'm a space cadet and am kicking myself I didn't have my camera- so if you get a chance- please send them over! Thanks again to all who took time out of thier day to be there. It was a wonderful blessing, she was blessed with the wisdom to discern good and evil and to find a worthy man to go to the temple with and to grow in love in the gospel. I'm so grateful to have a beautiful daughter who I am just SO in love with and a WONDERFUL man who I'm also in love with and to share eternity with- I am truly blessed!

5 comments:

craftyashley said...

Awww! Cute pictures. And beautiful blessing dress!

Kelly Shoroye said...

What a beauty! Wish I could have been there.

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

I love the puffy cupcake picture! She is a doll and I am so glad that I got to finally hold her and see her! I am sad that we couldn't be there for the blessing...it sounded wonderful! I love ya tons and miss ya!

The Foote Family said...

I am so bummed we missed it! (We were in Hawaii.) Hailyn looks so cute in her little bumbo! We REALLY need to get together. SOON!

Cheryl Whitney said...

Sure wish I could have been there!!
She-- Well, All of you look beautiful and happy!!
Blessing Days are just beautiful. I remember each of my kids blessing day!! Very Special... love you cutie!