Monday, October 18, 2010

RADIO INTERVIEW

I was contacted by my friend Nicole (who is a big supporter of the book- thanks Nicole!) about an opportunity to be interviewed by her uncle on his radio show! HE called me this morning and I had the chance to chat with him (he's wonderful) and his contact Sharon Jenkins, a seasoned author. They had some very wonderful advice and encouragment for me, and some great ooportunites (possibly) for me. To start, I'll be doing an interview this wednesday at 1:45 pm(PST) Here's the link to register...

www.ToughTalkwithTonyGambone.com
and I hope you are able to listen!

I feel truly BLESSED to be in contact with these awesome people- great things (hopefully) around the corner!

TUNE IN!

1 comment:

Allison said...

How did the interview go? Any progress on the technical difficulties? I'm here to help you if it works out but understand if it doesn't. I'm so excited for you to be doing all this!