Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fam pictures finally!

WARNING!!! This post contains a million pictures- be forewarned! But since you guys are used to me having long posts anyway- well, here it goes! We had family pictures! It was quite the adventure getting three little kiddos under the age of four to get a shot- luckily we had a fabulous photographer (THANK GOODNESS!!!!:) and we walked away with some awesome shots!! these are raw, we still need to decide on editing- but here ya go!

Ryan trying to get Hailyn to run with her Number 2 candle


Giving up- haha!


RUNNING!!! She was being bribed with a cheeto!


sweet two year shot! love! keep in mind I had like a hundred to choose from- it's hard to narrow them down- I am so ecstatic with them though!


The grandkids!


The happy couple!!


and again!!!


The three bears...



behind the scenes- the moms trying to get the kiddos under control!


haha- I LOVE this pic- CLASSIC Hailyn whenever we try and get a picture- since she was 6 weeks old she has NOT liked the paprazzi! Remember the angel pic where she is flipping the bird? classic... oh and Ryan (Em's hubby) found a pack of cigarettes someone left behind at the park (we took these at the park Hailyn always plays at- awesome!) and so he's holding them while trying to get hailyn to hold hands with boys- hilarious! LOVE it!


umm are you as obsesed with her tutu as I am? I wish I got more pictures in it- I had her do a wardrobe change! classic diva! seriously, I am obsessed with this tutu- I spent a fortune finsing outfits for the pictures and this one was the winner- wish I just stopped- sigh- anyhow I want to get more-in various sizes- it also comes in pink and black- it's hard to find royal blue for little girls and this is amazing! ok, enough with the tutu- but seriously adorable!


Love...


showing how fast the 'blur' can be- she's crazy fast!!


Can't believe it's been two years- we're having a most likely traditional fuddruckers dinner on friday night for her birthday- I'll post pics:) In the meantime I am THRILLED to finally have some couple and family shots! YAY! HAPPY OCTOBER EVERYONE!

3 comments:

craftyashley said...

I am SO IN LOVE with that tutu. :)

Brandi Lyn said...

First of all you are so beautiful. Second DANG that tutu is CUTE! Third, that picture of you three with Hailyn in the middle looking like a complete angel HAS to be framed. NOW. Ahhhh I'm in love with these pictures!!!!! Love you!

Allison said...

Love the pictures! You look beauitful, Lacie!