Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wisdom over the years...

Ok so while I'm at this whole acting like a grown up kick (yes the mortgage, cars, education, having a child, these did not make me feel like a grown up- getting my ears pierced at claire's, like my one year old has, that did it!) I finally got my wisdom teeth out on Tuesday! I know right- I am only 26- psssh whatever! My teeth grow late and it has never been a problem- well, I had them pulled tuesday, and had a filling and a crown put in as well as so far I am recovering VERY well (I think!) Still can't chew or open my mouth a lot but I've been recovering and doing laundry ect- I had no laughing gas or anesthesia and I havent had a loritab in two days! I think my atv crash and hailyn's birth were WAY worse recovery than this so cheers to this (conitnuing) to be a speedy recovery!)

1 comment:

craftyashley said...

Oh no. How did we turn into grown ups?!