Tuesday, July 13, 2010

21 months!!!



This beautiful girl turned 21 months on the 9th- I was busy- recovering from oral surgery and doped up on loritab to do a post. Can I just stop for a minute and say what the heck? I have an almost TWO year old!!! I want to cry!!! I feel old- I miss my baby- but she will alwaye be my baby!:) and she is becoming a LOT of fun! Here are some examples:

-she says 'uh oh' ALWAYS- and it's always at teh funniest times
-she likes her blanket (esp the pink one) it disapperared for a while but I got it out while we were traveling- it will have to disappear again
-she likes things orderly- she'll make a mess and pick it up- I gope that stays
-she's getting better at nursery- she only cries for a few minutes then she seems to calm down- she's always excited when we pick her up
- I enrolled her in a tumbling and a gymboree class to try and get her to socialize more with kids her own age- she's shy at first but then comes around
- she LOVES to put lotion/soap on me, her everyone- hilarious! she brings me containers of soap!

I love this little girl like crazy!!! she is my buddy and it's so fun seeing how smart, clever and funny she is!!! here's to almost two (tear)

does someone have a newborn I can hold like now?

No comments: