Friday, July 9, 2010

INDEPENDANCE DAY BABY!

Ok, so for the 4th of July we went to my mom's hometown Fillmore Utah and got to see my extended family (FINALLY!) It was AWESOME! Fillmore, they know how to do forth of july RIGHT! Well, since it's blogger and I'm lazy, the pictures are in reverse order from the day- what can you do?

Here we are getting to watch the fireworks- they were INCREDIBLE and like 40 minutes long! LOVE this face!


Cuddling up to dad!


EXHAUSTED before the fireworks- once they started she watched half the show then slept the last half- silly girl!


blowing bubbles in my aunt's INCREDBILE backyard- she has a creek in her backyard- and a dog- Hailyn was in HEAVEN!


Hailyn on the slip n slide- someone forgot to pack her swimsuit (opps mom!) next year! she loved it all the same!


Aunt Melanie with her two beautiful neices!


What Ryan did most of the day- slept!



Necklaces! Time to accesorize!


Hailyn with Carson and Nathan- she LOVES them! So cute to watch!


an ice pop from the parade! my cousin Jonathon gave it to her and she LOVED it! haha!


So we went to the parade, then the park where there were booths and bouncy houses, then to my aunts gorgeous backyard to play eat, slip and slide then on to the fireworks- it was an incredible weekend- and I can't wait for next year! I love my fam! Hailyn's favorite parts of the day were a lamb I got for her we lovingly named Fillmore- she HAD to have Fillmore once she saw him in the historic musuem- haha. Candy- and this girl ate PLENTLY of it- and all of her favorite people loving on her- can't wait to go again next year!

No comments: