Saturday, April 24, 2010

We're on to TWO HANDS now!!! WOW!

It's official!!! We are onto TWO hands now counting the years we've been married!! It's so crazy to think about how fast time flies by and how much happens in that time. It really is mind boggling. We've been together so long, and yet every single day, wek, month, year, I love him more and more. A lot happens in six years, survicing uor engagment and wedding (we were just SO GLAD to be married at the end of the day- the cake could've fallen on my head and I wouldn't have cared! it didn't luckily!) job changes, getting degrees,buying a house, selling a house, moving, rookie school, writing novels, opening a school, chasing dreams essentially, vacations, rock climbing, dunes trips (and accidents) having a baby, dogs.... basically life has been wonderfully busy and crazy!! Here's a glimpse of what we've been up to...









Ryan worked last night and works again tomorrow so we will day date it today- movies, delicious food, shopping and just enjoying each other! I love you babe! So glad you're mine forever!

Putting these pics togeter I realize we need more pictures together!!! Also, I need to scan our honeymoon and wedding pictures- there's so much to do this summer!

Fun game: Ryan and I were both extrememyl sleep deprived during two of these pictures- a time when life was ultra crazy for both of us- take a guess as to which two pictures those are:)

I'm off to celebrate my anniversary! As soon as my sweet hard working hubbs gets up from his nap:)

2 comments:

The Nebs said...

Congratulations! You two are such an adorable couple!

Brandi Lyn said...

Oh my heck. Can i just proclaim my dieing love for you guys? You both mean so much to us i cant even explain. Lace, Ryan is by far the luckiest man alive, you are more than a prize...you are the ULTIMATE woman. I need to be more like you...Congrats on 6 years!! I love you so much and think you guys are a ridiculously gorgeous couple!