Sunday, April 18, 2010

stuff on my mind I don't like talking about...

Some thoughts on my mind...

I'm aware I talk about my kid a LOT online- it's cus she's so cute! and there are SO many other things I'd RATHER not discuss- such as:
-laundry- it's everywhere
-housework actually- I have three (ok four sometimes) mess makers in the form of hubbs, hailyn and hurley...and I love em all!
-working out, why discuss it? its on my mind, along with the uhh extra poundage I need to shed- everyone around me is slimming down beautifully- maybe I need to go to the doc?
-paperwork- there is always an abundant amount of paperwork in one respect or another for me to do- and it isn't fun and I don't like it, so why talk about it?
- my writing! I keep this card SUPER close to my chest- because it can backfire- but yes, I wrote a novel- a NOVEL people this year- and it needs serious re-writing- but I did it! All you people who think you can just up and write a novel, give it a shot will ya? I'm a pretty good writer with decent skills and it is a whole different scheme writing a novel than any other genre
-along that note I got some wonderful reviews from PW- and they liked it! but they said my story, a peice of fiction based on events from my life, wasn't realistic- I WISH!
- projects to finish- ugh! I'm a procrastinator- hence the pictures (lack thereof) and books/family tree stuff to do
That's pretty much it! for now, as far as I can think of- oh bills. Bills suck too... til next time!

2 comments:

Brandi Lyn said...

I love you lace. I think you are an absolute rockstar, and i am the luckiest girl alive to have you as my best friend. There's no one on this earth that could handle the things you have and DO. i love you sweets.

the Queen of Harts said...

Hey Honey! Long time no chat! All I can say is hang in there. Go with the flow and somehow life turns out. Do the best you can and the Big Guy takes care of the rest. You probably know that better than anyone. I love you!