Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wish List...

So while Santa is making a list and checking it twice, I decided to make up my fantasy wish list- here it goes!

1. Ryan to be done with school(s) this is happening VERY soon!
2. a super duper organized and always spotless house (if you are one of these super organized people and are looking for a gift to get me- come on over!)
3. laudry to always be done and put away
4.The food/fit factor- eat whatever I want and aays look an fel trim and i shape-alo not to age:)
5. my biological father to move Utah
6. to be an expert cook (or at least find healthy meals my hubby will eat!)
7. no debt and a flowig bank acount;)
8. to be rid of the townhouse once and for all
9. finish my novel
10. to be really good at journalig/scrapbooking/documenting events
11. Travel where I want when I want!
Santa- I've been good this year- help a girl out!

(SIDENOTE! I do have MANY amazing blessings- wishes already come true- a gorgeous, wonderful hubby, a beautifu daughter and our health- so this list is rlly fo fun- ad sort of for goals too- many of these will happen in the next few months! Finers crossed!)

No comments: