Monday, November 30, 2009

Let the Chirstmas Countdown begin!

So, in keeping with my vow to not be a basket case like last Christmas, I kept my promise to be 'more on top of it' this year. I already had the decorations up, a good majority of the shopping done (and wrapped) and addressed Christmas cards today- that's right, this year I'm super on top of things- Christmas wise anyway. In terms of my laundry and picking up toys and clutter, well, that leaves a great deal to be desired.

So all I have left is a few gifts to shop for, assembly and wrapping of said gifts, and put the cards in the mail- and get a few last addresses- if I don't have your address and you would like a Christmas card, please email it to me or leave a comment- that being said I'm excited to 'enjoy' Christmas a little this year...

Let the Christmasing begin!

No comments: