Monday, November 16, 2009

Lucky 13!

Hailyn is 13 months (plus) old now and she is a BLAST! Along with her 'mowgali crawl' where she walks with her butt in the air, her, gimpy army crawl where she drags one leg behind her this girl is a bonafide walker (ok, maybe not bonafide, but she walks like 50% of the time!) and she CLIMBS on everything and FAST! LIKE REALLy FAST! She also has a rock climbing grip (we learned this when she was hanging on the edge of the dryer- such a daredevil!) and this girl TALKS! 'Hi mama' is her newest sentence:) and she loves to wave and say 'hi hi hi' (yesterday she SHOUTED it to the man sitting behins us in church and he grinned- Hailyn was in HEAVEN!) This little cutie pie keeps us on our toes because she loooooves to climb and explore everything like no one year old I have ever seen, but she is the sweetest thing ever. She just LOVES other kids (hope that sticks for future family planning!) she is so easy, so mellow, so content, so funny, so smart, so clever, so happy. She is the sweetest little girl we could have ever asked for, and I love to see her growing and learning something new everyday. She is still a tall skinny thing. Maybe one of these days I'll get on my game and post videos and more pics, but for today, i'm going to enjoy my little explorer!

2 comments:

Brandi Lyn said...

gosh i miss you. im crying as i sit here and look at these pictures and read your oh so cute posts. i love you my dear.

lacie tidwell said...

I love you too! I flipping miss you! I decided I am going to FINISH my book by the time you get back from Thanksgiving- that is my goal- inspired for you!