Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SPREAD THE WORD!

Ok, a couple of things- clearly- no one wants my totally awesome gift I was giving away on the 'pay it forward' post so does that mean I get bad karma or something? I sure hope not! So anyhow, you guys missed out on an awesome free gift from me- so sad (and no I'm not revealing what it was- let's just say- it was pretty awesome- I give pretty awesome gifts!)

So here is a shameless shout out- DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYBODY IN NEED OF CHILDCARE next year? I am opening up a FULL-TIME, FULLY EQUIPPED MONTESSORI SCHOOL- if I must say I am THRILLED about- but what excites me is teaching again, in a philosphy I truly beleive in, and to offer this service for parents that want more than childcare for their children, for parents that want thier children to experience a wonderful, education environment. I need to get a stable class established for next year. Please, if anyone knows of anybody that needs child care and wants a positive learning experience for their child, please spread the word! Help me spread the word and maybe my awesome mysterious gifts may appear in your future!

7 comments:

Kelly Shoroye said...

That's so funny, cause I was just headed to your blog to comment on the pay it forward. Good luck with the school, that is a great thing to do!

lacie tidwell said...

Kelly- leave a comment and I will still do it! I will send a cute gift your way! You've given me hope that people read my blog-

Kelly Shoroye said...

Of course I read your blog, Like a stalker!!! :)

craftyashley said...

Ha! I'm a stalker like Kelly. And I'm trying to get the word out to the people I know! :)

lacie tidwell said...

Thanks for 'stalking' me you guys! I feel thelove:)Kelly- your gift will appear in the future- ohhh mystery! There are still two spots up for grabs!

Amber said...

I read your blog too! only I already had the pay-it-forward posted on my blog... :) If I had kids I would def. consider your school - it sounds fantastic!

lacie tidwell said...

Thanks you guys! I feel the love!And thanks Amber- I am STOKED about my school-absolutely stoked! Keep spreading the word and there are still two spots left- Kelly your gift will be on it's way in the future...:)