Sunday, February 8, 2009

Six Things....

Saw this on Krista's blog and thought it would be fun...
1. If I had a superhero ability, I would want to fly- I would go anywhere and everywhere in the world- but I'd want to bring people along too
2. I have BIG ideas- all the time, my brain never shuts off
3. I always wonder 'what if'
4. When I was little I wanted to play Alice from Alice in Wonderland at Disneyland
5. I absolutely hate to cook... or clean...
6. I have always been intrigued by WWII- the times, the people, the courage, the love stories

Ok, I tag the first six people to read my blog! (Although I don't think anyone reads it....ha!)

3 comments:

craftyashley said...

I read it! (and I'm the most important person anyway!)

lacie tidwell said...

Thanks Ashley- you rock!:)

The Smith Family said...

FUN!! We could be superhero's together. I can read minds and you can fly us around :)