Tuesday, August 23, 2011

so blessed!

So...my baby girl is good. We've had to take her to the doctors a few times, she has a few more followups but she is healing AMAZINGLY well and AMAZINGLY fast! We are SO blessed!! thank you all for prayers and support and love- you are wonderful little blogosphere world!

SPEAKING of being blessed...around the craziness of Hailyn's head injury... we found out NUMBER 2 IS ON THE WAY!!!

Yes siree we are pregnant! we are super excited! Many of you probably already know, but just in case- PREGNANT! Due march 21 2012.

So I have a LOT to catch up on...including pics from London and Paris... but they are on Ryan's computer so I'll get to them later. It was a blast!

Also school starts next week- I'm excited to be teaching again! I will end in March when baby is due. Happy first day back to school!

and happy last few days of summer! I know we are trying to soak in as much as we can before monday!

1 comment:

Allison said...

BABY 2!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! If you have him or her a little early, she can be born on Samantha's birthday! (March 12). Sami was due the 23rd, so it wouldn't be impossible...So happy for you! Hope you're feeling okay--I know you were pretty miserable last time... :(