Thursday, December 16, 2010

May your jeans be skinny and your wallets fat- and not the other way around...

As it's feeling for me this month! What the heck! according to my trusty Christmas calendar countdown (where I pysically move the blocks and change the numbers myself) we have 9 days until Christmas!!! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? I swear my lifeis on fast forward ALL the time now it's insane! I still have last minute stuff to get- and a house to clean- ahh! what the heck!!??? I thought I had more time! after all I got most of the presents eaqrly, wrapped, and ready to go, set up the tree veterns day weekend (I know baaaad!) baked amillion oookies, sent out cards, and even did my visiting teaching already. SO HOW IS IT ALMOST CHRISMTAS? those last minute things that I will have time for, ha! It's NOW baby! sigh- time to get to work. ExceptI have had the AWESOME task of juggling this month- BIGTIME! Ryan got a new car and well the registration, insurance, and GAS are killing me. That and our fridge parts well, basically everything that needs replacing decided to do so THIS MONTH the month of Christmas. I am grateful I mostly planned ahead and we have most of the expenses covered, but iswear everything has hit at once and I tell you there are a million birthdays this time of year too- sigh- I know I know I sound like a grinch- but really we've been so blessed and we have had a wonderful season of celebrating with friends and family! but I'm sorta ready to 'get back' on track- without surprise expenses hapneing at once and eatign healthier. oh and I'd love a clean house...thanks Santa!

On a hilaious note wheneverI sing my daughter says no mama stop! and holds up her hand- She cried at church when I would sing- two years ago at Christmas singing Joy to the World. She never has appreciated my sining voice. Anyone wanna come over and do some computer work for me? edits need to be made on the computer (already written out) and I have ten thousand pics to downlaod- anyone? anyone?

No comments: