Friday, January 1, 2010

goals, index cards, and mirrors...

Ok, I have many new years resolutions, I've actually been preeeeeety decent about keeping them- I have a trick- I write one goal on one index card and tape it to my mirror so I'm either forced to look at my goals every day or not to look in the mirror (sometimes option two wins- RARELY though;)it REALLY works! we DID sell our townhouse and move, and there were only two goals at the end that have made headway but are not accomplished yet- (longterm goals people!) one is to tone up and attain college weight again (I did not gain a freshman 15- I actually lost weight and toned up in collge- same for my wedding!) so reach that goal, and to finish my novel which I actually work on quite a bit- that will be done soon (pray for me!) anyhow I digress... anyhow, one of my goals is to organize my house, my photos and my life- in terms of photos and journaling, well this is a stepping stone. I have every intention of online scrapbooking because lets face it- if I get the glue and paper cutters out, they won't be going away for a while and I have an issue with 'finishing' projects. So for now, I am going to catch up on some pics and post a few here and there- I've been told I'm a tad negligent with my blog- so here are some pics!

Hailyn went as Woodstock for Halloween- she has the hair already! my wonderful sister got her a Woodstock Christmas singing toy (that she said 'sorry it sings so much but it REALLY








PS- I find her here often-she loves to hang out in the shower...

1 comment:

Brandi Lyn said...

Oh my HECK she is SO CUTE! I could kiss her through the screen.