Thursday, June 21, 2012

Life with two kids...

Everyone has bee asking me 'how is life now with two kids?' I honestly don't know HOW to answer that... See we have been on fast forward mode since Hailyn was born... moving then (ugh) a short sale (ugh) a new career for Ryan, me opening a school and working with H beside me for three years... it was tiring... to say the least... So having little man here, we immediately started to look for a more affordable home so I WOULDN'T HAVE TO WORK!!! (YAY!!!) then right as we moved Ryan's little sister Kylee got married and well I went into wedding planning mode (yuuuup!) So after three am feedings I was trying to finish favors for the shower and unpack a box... But sleep deprivation? I've done it for YEARS so I was trained for that... multitasking? BRING IT I am super great at that too (not to brag but hey I can't sew or cook so I need SOMETHING people) Honestly adjusting to the new ward is the hardest part for me. They are great and I know some people- I just really really really miss my old ward...and stake... a lot... I'm sure when we finally meet the bishop and people it'll be good- I am nervous there is a nursery teacher vacancy... Now we are in June... it is still busy... but oh my I LOVE life with two kids!!! It helps Silas is a super sweet easy baby... I'm so smitten with him it's not even funny- and Hailyn is an amazing big sister- that helps a ton!! Also Silas only scoots right now- I am sure when he is a toddler I will be singing a different song... So I never had a chance to 'adjust' to life with just one really, Hailyn was always around kids, so having two is pretty manageable (for me) so I am happy with two for now... hope that sticks :)

No comments: