Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Baby update...

I'm still having issues uploading pics to my blog- this is most frustrating!! AHHH! Anyhow, sorry I have been MIA- yes I am still alive and yes, I WILL post pregnancy pics- my poor friends have been asking. I guess I just haven't gotten around to it- sad and lame. Especially when I expect others to update their blogs regularly!

This pregnancy is FLYING by... in fact... I forget I am pregnant sometimes... I KNOW! I mean I know I am, but I'll miscalcualte a doorway and my belly gets in the way or I reach for something and my belly is there- ahh!!! I am grateful this pregnancy is much easier than Hailyn's- but yes I was still sick this time but maybe half as bad- I'll take it! haha! As for work and rest there is none:) I am grateful I can keep working (til March 2!! Fingers crossed for me!) and that's going well I have the smartest students ever! I'm gonna miss them, I feel strange ending early,even if it is to give birth, which is a good excuse:)

Dr thinks baby is big, the other dr says he's measuring perfectly. I think he is good to go I'm not worried. Ryan and I were ten pounders *nearly and H was close to nine (that's being INDUCED too:) and we are healthy average sized adults and were healthy (even shrimpy) kiddos. I just pray I am not induced and have a 32 hour long hospital labor again... so wish me luck there. I will say I feel this baby more and dr says I am likely dialted to a one after an 'episode' I had last week. Again, praying I make it to march:)

Crib and room is all set up. I am slightly sad I didn't get the ADORABLE Dr. Seuss bedding Ryan and I both loved. Sadly the clearance bedding fit our budget better (sigh) /but it's still cute! and Silas won't care (yep that's his name!) but still... I'm sad I have to move end of may...

speaking of which STRESS ugh!! I'm not working next year and I am freaking out about finances ect ESPECIALLY since we are SO CLOSE to buying a house (we aren't settling this time) After 2011, I am really ready to feel settled and at peace and well I'm not there yet. I am just trusting in God's plan. But trust doesn't come easily to me... so yeah it's been fun for me. Moving in May... where? good question. Beating my head against a wall now. JUST as I was getting settled here- organizing, cleaning, purging, NOT my forte and yet I am plunging forward. HUGE sigh...

I can't pick anything up off the floor- makes having a three year old awesome. She is learning responsibility. Hahahaa. I am trying to get her to put my laundry away... not going so well she does put hers away. Oh and don't want to jinx it but I think she will be an INCREDIBLE big sister. She already says 'this is for baby Silas' and she asks when is he coming? and kisses my belly. I am basically obsessed with her. I am going to miss just us time. Me and Hailyn, the girls. She is my mini clone and frankly she's awesome. I am excited to have this baby boy (I hear they love thier mamas) but Hailyn and I love watching Say Yes to the Dress... a boy may cramp our style:)

So there's a small update... five weeks and counting... hopefully I have some cute pics to show you soon!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

So excited for you guys!! Can't wait to see some belly pics :)

devis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.