Monday, October 5, 2009

Time REALLY does fly...

My beautiful daughter is turning ONE on Friday!!! ONE!!! ALREADY????!!! Not to sound cliche but it REALLY feels like yesterday when I was in LABOR for 32 hours (at the hospital people!) after pushing for literally an eternity she was here! Born on 10-9-08-SO COOL! Bringing her home and that special time with her was incredible serene and peaceful- I look at her newborn-ness with a deep love and longing- a special nostalgia- that time was so precious and all it went by all too fast. She will be sitting in a front facing car seat. Her infant-ness is well, gone. But her SWEET, LOVING personality is showing all sorts of new sides- I haven't hit a 'bad; age yet:)

I'm going to be doing a proper birthday post complete with the adorable pics but I just HAD to get it out there! We're celebrating at this awesome place on Friday OCT 9 at 6:15 if anyone would like to come~ mmmmm....burgers with melted cheddar cheese- please insert on my thighs! HA! SO YUMMY! We'd love to see you if you can make it!

2 comments:

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

ohhhhhh! I want to come! I can't believe she is already one! Ahhhhhh! I can't wait to see you both in December! Oh and Taylin looks sooo cute in Hailyn's clothes! Isn't it cool that they weighed the same! They are going to be good buddies!

the Queen of Harts said...

Happy belated birthday little love! We miss you already!